Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My computer is out of service again.

I'm really getting piss of at dell and hard drives makers.

When I go tmy new dell, I had it for 10 days when the hard drive went up. Now five months later my new drive goes bye bye, My last back up was last month, but I forgot to back up my document file, so that is a complete last also is all my photos that I have taken since January the 3rd.

Now I could send my had drive out to a private company and buy between $500 and $1500,00 dollar for data recovery services.

However if you own a Dell don't expect dell to help you out, however I did find out that dell is now offering in country service for an up front fee of $150, you get to talk to some one in the US, not over sea, when you can't understand them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...