Friday, February 20, 2009

Tyra Bank show

I would like to thanks Joe MY God, Good As You, and the Towleroad for showing just how petty we are as a community. The Tyra Bank show only showed that we have the same problems as the Heterosexuals do.

This is why I feel our community is fuck up it's not funny. We want the fucking world to see as happy care free people whom have lots of money so we can travel, buy high cost, but low quality clothes and shoes, who can attend these sorry ass high cost Galas and events.


When we know that we have the same damn problems as everyone else. We talk a good game, but face it, we would rather have the rest of the country to feel sorry for us, and see us a victims then who we are, just average every day people who have problems just like everyone else. 


Hell at times I don't even want to be gay, but this is who I am, each one of us at sometime in our life has to decide what is right and best for us. For some of us, that could mean coming out of the closet and live their lives out in the open, for others it mean to be safe in the closet, while other are in the closet and marry with kids, who have fun on the side. 


To Joe my god,

Let's all thank Tyra Banks for finding these seriously damaged young men and giving the wingnuts around the nation a collective "I knew it!" moment.
What about our own fucking wingnuts, mmmm, I'm for one trying be told that if I don' t know every gay theme movie ,play and song that I'm not really a part of the community, also If I don't travel, buy expense clothes by asshole who names I can't remember or pronounce. If my home couldn't make in any home type magazine then my home is no good. 


How nice to be able to bash your own community, without being called a bigot.. However If one of those wingnuts called them damage you would be outrage. 


Yesterday Tyra Banks hosted a handful of homo sad sacks on her show where the subjects derided their fellow gays for being effeminate, disgusting, weak, terrifying, shameful, preying pedophiles.


I guess this is hard for us to hear some truth about our community from our own community, however, I don't think we are the preying pedophiles, however many in our community to seek out the young one, most time barely legal. By our own action we tell the world that we are week and effeminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...