Friday, March 18, 2011

Equality In Action

image_mini

Please join Equality NC Executive Director Ian Palmquist for a discussion on LGBT rights in our state.

 

There's so much going on with the NC Legislature these days that Equality NC is hitting the road to tell you all about it, and to enlist your help in what may be the largest campaign for LGBT rights in our state's history! We'll talk about the anti-LGBT constitutional amendment, as well as other policy that will potentially impact all of us who care about equal rights, and what you can do about it.

It's all happening on Wednesday, April 6th at 7pm at the Tipsy Teapot (409 South Evans Street, Greenville, 27858).

Please join us for this informative and empowering evening.

 

I’m so glad that I will be able to attend this event in Greenville. I don’t know who from Equality NC will be Speaking at the Event, it could be Rebecca Mann or Ian Palmquist or both, however I just can’t wait.

 

To do my part I had created a Facebook Event page for this Meeting, (click here to see). As of today there are 15 attending and 19 maybe’s. I hope for this event we can Pack the Tipsy Teapot.. I can only hope.  I can only hope that ENC will plan one of these event in Elizabeth City or closer to the OBX.. Where there is a small but very great groups LGBT’s that live in that area.. Their voices need to be heard as well.. AmendmentPostcard2011

 

Cause in this fight NC LGBTQA will need each and everyone of else.. to help to block these amendment from passing.

See this post to get your Post cards

 

I have been told all the Townhall Meeting will be lived tweeted with this hash tag #respect4all, for those who wishes to follow on Twitter..

 

So Eastern NC lets make this meeting count… Share repost everywhere…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...