Emails, twitter, and other items

A few days I create a Facebook event for the Town hall Meeting that Equality NC will be holding soon in Greenville, NC.

this is what I got on behalf of Qnotes,

Fullscreen capture 3182011 63848 PM.bmp








Ok then I reply with this, and the return reply, even though I think he was being a smart ass.
Matt Comer (interstateq) on Twitter_1300488106049











So I really thought about writing the piece, which would be a challenge for me... I have seen Qnotes guidelines for submissions. So I knew it might be hard for me to do.

Then out of the blue Friday morning just a bit pass 10 am I got a nice little email for Matt, the editor of Qnotes.

In this email, Matt basically told me, even if I wrote the piece on Equality NC Town Hall Meeting In Greenville, he wouldn’t used it till I made a public apology to all of his so-called colleagues in advocacy and in news-media both in the state and nationwide.

From Matt, on the behalf of Qnotes:
I think a sincere, public apology and retraction is in order. Until then, I see no reason why I should give you a platform on the sites and/or news organizations I manage or own to draw attention to those writings/statements.

So now to report on community event you must not upset the status quo. I really have to wonder how Matt got this Job in the first place considering his age at the time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

This issue of Qnotes: Cruising the Parks for Sex.

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media