I have been ban/block from Commenting at????

Sad, but True that the editor of NC only LGBT newspaper has block me from commenting , after a comment flame war over at his person blog.

 

I recently stop being such a negative Nancy when commenting. I post two comments on this post, as to date they have not been approve.

 

‘Game on’ in Tar Heel marriage fight « qnotes - north carolina south carolina lgbt arts entertainment news views_1299334122936 - Copy.pngthen after I check WRAL Marriage Poll, I post another comment stating maybe things in NC are getting better, that more folk have voted no for the Amendment against same-sex marriage.

 

I know he knows about, since the post was update to correct an error, that he made. 

 

I really don’t care one way are another,it just gives me something to rag on Qnotes and him about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

This issue of Qnotes: Cruising the Parks for Sex.

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media