Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anonymous from CA is mad at me

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Same-Sex Marriage Supporters Protest at LDS Christ...":

What's with the 'we' crap? As far as 'we' can tell, you aren't protesting anything.
If I could I would love to travel CA to see the LGBT is making fools of themselves, by protesting only one church who gave money to Yes on 8, What about all the other chuches in CA, who gave money or those whom spoke out for this prop? Are you protesting them, all I seem to hear about is LDS, like the Mormons   where the only one against gay marriage.

so next time Mr Anonymous when you gets some balls, why don't you use your real name..

sick n tired, aka James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...