Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two more, delegates, 19 of 24

Country: Gran Canaria (Canary Isles, Spain)
Name: Dempsey Saeedian
Age: 27
Hobbies: Sports wise I enjoy swimming and gym. I also love to do group activities with my friends such as ten pin bowling and mini golf. On the evenings, mainly at weekends, I love to go dancing with my friends in clubs around home.
Profession:
Hairdresser/Model
Zodiac: Sagitarius

Statement: It is a wonderful opportunity for me to represent Gran Canaria, an island that has been so great to me in the past. If I were to be selected as Mr Gay World 2009,

I would like to help in as many gay rights activities and charity organisations as I could. I love my gay life and very proud of it. I think a contest like this shows off so many positive aspects of the gay community, and to win this contest would be absolutley amazing and create so many more opertunities for me.

I have many friends already registered as delegates in this contest to whom I can't wait to see again, and look forward to making new friendships, and sincerely wish all involved the best of luck.


Country:USA
Name: Doug Edward Repetti
Age: 28
Hobbies: Songwriting, producing music, singing, playing piano, fitness, party promotion for the Saint at Large (saintatlarge.com)
Profession: Student of sound engineering/digital audio production and part-time bartender
Zodiac:

Statement: Because we've reached another crossroads in gay history -visibility is at an all-time high. Contributions from gay artists, politicians, athletes, etc are getting long-overdue recognition from mainstream culture. I want to be at the center of it!

Well I'm sure the these two new delegates aren't cookie cutters too,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...