Saturday, December 6, 2008

The weekend in Sevierville, Tenn

One of my niece had a Cheerleader Championship. I rode with my sister to this event. She drove and I read the map to her, making sure we didn't miss any exits, back tracking isn't fun.

However we did have fun, after the Championships we visit Gatlinburg, we visit Ripleys Aquarium. very beautiful town. Alot of traffic, both cars and walkers, since there is every limit parking available, many had to park about a mile away and walk back. It was a bit on the nippy side, since there was some snow early in the day.

Shops a plenty, form food to clothes and everything else you can think. We watch then at one shop make taffy, and other making fudge. However they don't sell by the pound, no they sell by the 1/4 pound, I guess they don't want to scare people off. Like, I love my jelly belly, however I'm not paying $15/lb, when I cna go to my local Farm Fresh and get the same for $6.99/lb.

Once we got to the Aquarium, I thought we were getting rob, the cost to enter, what a shock it was. Twenty dollars per person, ouch. Well at least my great nephew got in for free.

If you walk the aquarium they way they want you too, it take about an hour and half. they had live shows as well at the top of each hour, they had a small food court and a great gift shop. No as expense as I thought.

Yes they had alligators, and skeleton of a Huge sea turtle, I meant to ask if it was a real one, but I forgot, o well, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...