Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Delegate for the MGW

Country: The Czech Republic
Name: Jakub Stary
Age: 23
Hobbies: Internet, communication, education, parties, people, business, design, photography, movies, music, swimming.
Profession: Sales Director
Zodiac: Leo

Statement: I would like to take apart because I would like to travel to Canada, I would like to meet my old friends from Mr. Gay Europe and maybe to make new friends. I think I can talk to people well and somehow I can convince them about my views. And I would love to use this skill not only in business but also in other parts of my life that could actually help equal and gay rights.
Well we have another cookie for the Mr Gay World, for a group who pride themselves on diversity, then why are all the delegates basically the same, only provening my point in the our community you don't count if you don't fit the community standards. So were is our community equaility????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...