Thursday, December 4, 2008

Matt Lucas Got Himself A New Toy _update

From Dlisted,

Little Britain's Matt Lucas officially divorced his husband of 18-months back in October and it looks like he's dried all his tears and gotten back on the horse hung.

39-year-old Matt was out shopping in L.A. yesterday with 21-year-old model XXXXXX. The love tarts met on the set of Little Britain USA. Kevin obviously instantly fell madly in love with Matt's vivacious personality, infectious sense of humor and his love for life. Kevin has my permission to use that line during interviews when he's asked if he's giving head to get ahead.

Only in LA could this happen. Please we all know that Lucas isn't  Mr XXXXX type, but since he as money and great show on cable he will do. This is the only reason why Mr XXXXX is with him. Yes in his eyes, he is giving head to get a head.

I have notice in the photos listed on Dlisted that XXXX is keeping a safe distance from Lucas, if they are going out, why not hold hands and be much closer together.

Update: 

I have been inform that the guy with Matt is not Kevin

Hey,
This is KG.  A friend emailed the link that you posted of me with the actor from Little Britain and "me"  I would just like to clarify that this is not me and I have no clue who that guy is at all.  My agent in Wilmington(where it was filming) booked me on that show back in May.  I haven't watched the show besides one episode but I'm pretty sure my skit i did isn't airing until next year or got completely scrapped.  I would really appreciate it if you took this link down and started a new one without my name on it or completely deleted it because this is def not me at all.  If you need an alternate email just to make sure its me you can go to www.kevingouldonline.com and contact me from there.   Thanks alot for understanding, your site seems pretty cool, but that is def not me haha.   Take it easy
--KG
This email was confirmed... 
Who ever the model is, my main point stands. Most if not all models never goes after a huge guy, unless that man as s$$$$$$$$$$ and or a Movie/TV producer. It still a shame that while we are fight for civil equality that we don't even have social equality within our own community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...