Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Campaign of Violence

You knew this was coming -- it was only a matter of time before the emotion and outrage in the LGBT community after Prop 8 would be turned into a rampaging mob of heathen homosexuals persecuting Christians. The Blend has received word that the The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty is pulling together a full page ad to run in the NY Times within the next few days, charging the LGBT community's response to Prop 8 is a "Campaign of Violence."
Its all because we didn't bow down gracefully and go back to our humble homes and cry in our beds, Instead we took the offensive and we took to the streets. This time we said we have had enough. The so-called christian right thought we would never actually go off them, we caught them off guard and now they have put their little heads together and came up with a new plan of attack.

What we should be is to damn that the original bibles (which if I'm correct, there is only four left, this bible was given a unique name, which at this time I can't remember) to be transcribe again, just to see what is what. This re-transcribing should done by a bipartisan group of scholars

update

the oldest bible know is the Codex Sinaiticus. This is the one I'm thinking of, then again maybe it is, I heard it called something else, which I sure willcome to me when I'm not at my computer or have a pen to write it down. The ones I'm thinking are the one I was told were the fours oldest complete bible in the correct text, I was told that the Vatican has three of them, and one was in a private collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...