Thursday, December 11, 2008

Five More Cookie Cutter Delegates for Mr Gay World

Country:
South-Africa
Name: Christian de Jager
Age: 36
Hobbies: Horse riding, swimming, reading and cooking
Profession: Brand manager
Zodiac:

Statement: I believe I have the right qualities and attributes to be a spokes person for bisexual, transsexual, homosexual and lesbian people living in our global village.

I have learnt in my reign as Mr Gay SA how important it is that we voice our opinions and also our view points. What is more important is the fact that you as a person have the platform to help others and relieve suffering under the less fortunate.

Without doing so we might as well get back into the closets we fall out of. We don't have to stand back for anyone anymore. I am out and proud and can offer the gay community a strong voice and a willing hand to help where help is needed.Country:

Argentina
Name: Victor Benitez
Age: 34
Hobbies: Dancing, listening music and coaching in the gymnasium.
Profession: Personal coach, masseuse therapist and model
Zodiac: Cancer

Statement: I would like to be a Mr.Gay World 2009, I think i have very good chances and I want to represent my country.






Country: Brazil
Name: Edson Lopes
Age: 22
Hobbies: Reading, movies, music and dance with friends.
Profession: Manager
Zodiac: Capricorn


Statement: I want to make a difference in the Gay Community



Country: Colombia
Name: Javier Ortega
Age: 31
Hobbies: To play soccer and go to gym
Profession: Business administrator and designer
Zodiac: Gemini

Statement: Es una excelente oportunidad para conocer gente y enseñarles cosas sobre mi país y la comunidad gay de Colombia. Creo que represento bien al hombre Colombiano y tengo rasgos Latinos típicos de mi raza.

Soy un ser humano extrovertida con buenos sentimientos y valores, masculino, al que le gusta socializar.


Country: Austria
Name: Michael Fröhle
Age: 25
Hobbies:
Swimming, gym, reading, meet friends, to photograph, to be in the nature
Profession: Photographer and photo editor
Zodiac: Leo

Statement: I am a normal guy who live his life how he want. I am independent, have my own flat, very good friends and a family who is standing behind everything what I do. I am a very open-minded person, interested in different cultures, I love traverling and to meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...