Monday, December 29, 2008

The best gift I got this Christmas

My partner and sister got me this new camera strap for me this christmas. I have debating whether I should get it or not for the last two months.

I guess my partner got tried of hearing about it, and decide to do something about it. The only Problem was it didn't get here in time for Christmas.

Here is some info on this product.
RS-4
The RS-4 Version of the R-Strap is lightweight and low profile,with the sizing adjustment located on the front for quick adjustments. The RS-4 also features a quick access, secure pocket for storing two extra memory cards in their protective cases.

The R-Strap is worn diagonally across the torso from shoulder to hip and is adjustable to fit most photographers.  The pad has a mesh underside for comfort and breathability.

Our locking FastenR connects the R-Strap to the tripod socket located on either the camera body or the lens. Once connected, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at your side or in the small of your back, with the lens pointing behind you.

With the camera at your hip or behind your back, you can maneuver easily through a crowd, carry a tripod or other gear, or simply have both hands free.
I just can't wait to use at the NC DOMA protest this January.

Event InfoHost: NC against H8
Type: Causes - Protest
Network: Global
Time and PlaceDate: Saturday, January 10, 2009
Time: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Location: NC State Capital Building
City/Town: Raleigh, NC
Contact InfoEmail: NCAgainstH8@gmail.com

I hope to get a lot of great shots. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...