Monday, December 29, 2008

Two more Delegates for Mr Gay World,

Country: KwaZuluNatal
Name: Andrew Venter
Age: 21
Hobbies: Music, dancing, social interaction, hiking, swimming
Profession: Training hair stylist
Zodiac: Pisces

Statement: I may not have been in the gay world for as long as most, but my experiences in life have made me the person I am today. I am out and comfortable being the person that I am and am confident that I can deal with and manage any situation thrown my way.

I am an activist in what I believe in and have been told that I am a role model for many around me.
Ok, Andrew isn't what I was expecting at all, This one is a bit nerdy, but still hot, and still cookie cutter form.
Country: Paraguay
Name: Alexis Cespedes
Age: 39
Hobbies: I love to go to the gym
Profession: Licence Real Estate
Zodiac: Libra

Statement: I want to represent my country in this event for the first time and show them that to be gay is ok, there is nothing to hide from anybody and I will help organizations that are fighting for the rights of gay people. Why I think i can be elected because I have the look to become the next Mr Gay World and also because I am very confident that I can represent proudly to the gay comunity from my country and also for the the world.
Alexis is what was expected, I bet he will fit in very nicely in to those cookie cutters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...