Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why not North Carolina??

I visit the Phelps site today as I do at least one a week to check on there up coming protests. Each week I hope to see a listing for North Carolina, one in which I might be able to attend and photograph these nuts. I once thought about getting a paintball gun and paintballing them. Just to see what they would do.

I have notice that they don't seem to ever be coming to NC at all. I would have to wonder why that is?? I mean we have military bases here, and I'm sure somewhere we are doing so play or event that they feel they need to speak out about.

I wonder if there isn't another reason why they chose to stay out of NC.. If anyone knows a reason please share it with me and the rest of the state..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...