Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Smart do you have to be to work for UPS (United Pacel Service)

To answer the question not very smart at all, all you need is a driver license. We all know what happen during the Christmas season, Break in and personal thefts goes ups.

I wasn't at home today I was out and about. When I got home after 6pm I found I had a package left on my porch by the UPS man/woman. I went on line to see what time this package was left, behold, it was left on my porch since 10 am. In plain sight of anyone driving or walk by my house.

I call to complain about this.I mean I could have simlply pick up the box and wait a few days and call the company to complain that my package has arrive at all and get a full credit for my stuff. Then let the company and UPS work this mess out. I didn't do that.

The lady at UPS told me basically its up to the driver if they will leave the package or take it back to warehouse till the next day. Since they don't have the room to store these packages till they can be delivered or picked up I was told it would be on him/her if the package did get lost/stolen. I inform her that when I first move in my computer equipment wasn't left on the porch and that I had to travel to their local shipping center to pick it up. I can only guess that if its high end stuff the drive will take it back with them. How do they know what is in unmarked boxes?

This Holiday season has already gotten out of hand, from the death at wal-mart to the shooting at a Kids of us store.

I will say this If it even happen again I just might claim I didn't received it, so I can get another sent to me or a full refund...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...