Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Comment Reply

Rex Hump has left a new comment on your post "Same-Sex Marriage Supporters Protest at LDS Christ...":

So 7 out of 10 African American voted yes on Prop 8. Does that mean you will be protesting outside the Black Churches as well? Oh wait, isn't that racist in your PC world?

First off Rex if you have read any of this blog you would know I'm not PC, and if my local African-American churches did give money to Yes on 8 then I would expect that my local lgbt community to protest that church.

Just to single out the LDS churches are just wrong, However I have notice that my local LGBT community isn't protesting at the local LDS Churches in my local area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...