Thursday, December 18, 2008

I guess Obama is showing his true colors

Ever one is acting so surprise by the last news, please we all knew that Change was really going to happen. Please he a Politician, All they know how to is Lie, I'm really to bet that DADT we never be over turn.

HRC Slams Inclusion of Antigay Reverend Rick Warren in Obama Inauguration

Barack Obama's 'New Pastor' Is a Slap in the Face to the Gay Community

Pastor Rick Warren to Give Invocation at Obama Inauguration

Homobigot Rick Warren to deliver invocation at inauguration


I also really to bet that many of what he said he will do, he won't.. I guess it time to pay back all those favors that he owes to people on the hill....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...