Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Interesting Blog Topic…

While surfing the web tonite, I came across this blog Click here to visit, called Queers United, the writer of this blog has a Word of the day theme. While I have heard many of these terms, the writer has listed a few that I haven't and other that I feel is just stupid, click here to see this list.

"Micropenis" is a medical term used to describe a considerably smaller than average penis size. The term is used in describing some intersex people. –just stupid

"Queerspawn" is a term used by children of LGBTQ parents for purposes of self-identification and to feel a sense of community. –I must admit I haven't heard this one before.

"Cissexism" is the belief and treatment of transgender and/or transsexual people as inferior to cissexual (non-trans) people. –haven't heard of this one before

A "Byke" is a bisexual dyke identified woman who is mostly emotionally/sexually attracted to other women but also acknowledges her interest in men. –wtf, you gotta be joking me..

"Pomosexual" stands for post modern and is used for people who do not fall into the traditional labels given for sexual orientation or gender identity, they are more undefined or fluid in nature. –just stupid

Anyway the write list the word and meaning of it, for some there is a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...