Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SNT: New comment on Alan Viarengo. From Mr. or Mrs Anonymous Ass

Well Anonymous, I bet your fingers were burning to send that comment to me. First off I have been married once and I have a child. Two my current partner and I have been together for 13 years, We have done everyone that I mention in the other post. WE own our home flat out no monthly payments at all. That was my doing not his, I just didn't want to make payment after money for 15 or 30 years. 

Marriage isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I will guess that you and many others only want the so-called many tax break that marriage afford you. While you are getting those breaks remember that when the relationship goes south you have involved the courts and lawyers that will eat up your money faster than coming to an agreement. 

So now we are forcing this matter on world. I'm glad we have come a long way since Stonewall, however we are guilty of forcing our ideology on other just as the religious rights has been doing for that last thousand years. So we have now become no better than them. Forcing others to give us the right to marriage is surely not helping our public image. 

So you have your ideology and it's not the same as others or mine. I would rather have the my rights enforce completely than asking for marriage. Simply because if we are able to marry doesn't mean we will have equality. We will still face discrimination from others. I'm also do you really believe that once we get the right to marriage that we will get societal recognition, I don't think so.
From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:25 AM
To: sickntired08@gmail.com
Subject: [Sick -N- Tired] New comment on Alan Viarengo.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Alan Viarengo":

I would be delighted to call you an idiot, and any number of other things if you like.

Here's the deal: just because you don't want to get married doesn't mean only straight people should (which of course was the ultimate point of dear Mr. Viarengo's screed). Having the ability to have children, own a home jointly and pile up stacks of legal documents expressing our intentions may be sufficient for you, but it's not for me. Marriage provides a legal and societal recognition that surpasses these things, and I won't shy in saying that I deserve that recognition as much as straight people do.

In any event, the point of my comment was to lead your readers (if not yourself) down a path that would hopefully reveal to them what a tool Mr. Viarengo is, and how his letter is part of a larger pattern of petulant and illogical rants. Of course, if you'd rather they not learn that, you're free to delete my comment.

> btw every town has more than one idiot…

Wait! Don't tell me! You're moving to Gilroy! Say Hi to Mr. Viarengo for me.



Posted by Anonymous to Sick -N- Tired at October 1, 2008 4:24 AM 
Domain Namepacbell.net ? (Network)
IP Address67.125.20.# (SBC Internet Services)
ISPSBC Internet Services
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States  (Facts)
State : California
City : San Leandro
Lat/Long : 37.7035, -122.1484 (Map)
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinXP
BrowserFirefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
Javascriptversion 1.5
Monitor
Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of VisitOct 1 2008 4:24:46 am
Last Page ViewOct 1 2008 4:27:51 am
Visit Length3 minutes 5 seconds
Page Views2
Referring URLhttp://sickntired08....-mr-gay-contest.html
Visit Entry Pagehttp://sickntired08.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Pagehttp://sickntired08....8_09_01_archive.html
Out Click1 Comments
http://www.blogger.c...3756894&isPopup=true
Time ZoneUTC-8:00
Visitor's TimeOct 1 2008 1:24:46 am
Visit Number362

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...