Monday, October 13, 2008

What is the deal

A few months back I bought Photoshop Elements 6.0, even too today i see have problems using it. I can correct the image just fine, however I seem unable to cut and paste images to make a complete new image, I even bought a book to help me, I'm still at a complete lost.

However you would think that these so-called professional who make poster and images for ad that use photoshop would have their stuff down 100%. Well this is the case for most of them
You gottacheck this blog out. Photoshop Disasters, below of some of the f'ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...