Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SNT: I just don't get

A legal fight erupted Tuesday over the ability of consumers to copy DVDs onto their computers, setting the stage for a new battle between Hollywood and a purveyor of technology that could alter how consumers watch movies at home.

The six major Hollywood movie studios sued Seattle-based Real Networks, asking a federal court in Los Angeles to bar the digital media company from distributing new software that they say lets consumers copy movies illegally.

If this is a major problem for Hollywood, then why are they including a digital copy of the movies on DVDs now. I have five movies that have digital copies that I can download on my laptop and if I wanted I could share them over the net.

Did Hollywood raise the same complaints when VHS video recorder came out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...