Saturday, September 13, 2008

[Sick -N- Tired] New comment on SNT: Does Equality really exist?.

Ok Matty if you would have look under the pic you would have seen that I did list the site, just because I didn't do the link as url, is my own business. It was still listed, so get over it and move on.  With this email going to you and blogger I guess you will get you damn link to your story.
From: MHC [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:30 PM
To: 
Subject: [Sick -N- Tired] New comment on SNT: Does Equality really exist?.
MHC has left a new comment on your post "SNT: Does Equality really exist?":

I appreciate your taking the time to voice your opinion on this matter. I'd also appreciate a link back to the original story, considering you used my photo and text.

Thanks!

Matt Comer
Original story:
http://www.interstateq.com/archives/2850



Posted by MHC to Sick -N- Tired at September 13, 2008 9:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...