Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SNT: Dole distance herself from Bush,

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Dole swept through the Twin Counties on Monday, working to distance herself from President Bush while taking a few jabs at her Democratic opponent along the way.

For the most part, though, Dole was content talking about her own record and meeting face-to-face with voters during campaign stops at Heritage Hospital in Tarboro and the Nash County GOP headquarters in Rocky Mount. 

Why would she try to distance herself from Bush, while she try to embrace the spirit of Jessie Helms, As my elected official she is a complete waste of time and energy. I can't believe that she try to get Helms name added to a AIDS bill, when everyone knows how he felt about people with AIDS. Sometimes I wonder if she has anything up in that head of hers.

I once wrote her about her policy on gays in the service and gay marriage, what did I get back, a form letter stating how special marriage is and how it must be protected.

To be honest I never did expected much from this old dry up prune, and if I didn't know better I could swear that Helms and her was brother and sister. Both was and is bad for NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...