Sunday, September 14, 2008

SNT: The Gay Agenda, Does anyone have an extra copy?


Is there a gay agenda? If so can someone please forward me a damn copy, it would have seen that mine was lost in the mail. Who knows maybe it’s my copy that found its way into the wrong hands.  I need another copy; I’m tired being left out and last on all the topics.
I know everyone has an agenda of some type. My new friend (I hope)Matt over at InterstateQ has his agenda, which I’m sure its fighting for equality for LGBT Community. The Ass-President of the USA has a very sick and personal agenda which is about to bankrupt us. I know for sure I have my own political agenda, But is there really a Gay Agenda?
The term "the gay agenda" was first used for political purposes in 1992 when the Family Research Council published a video series called The Gay Agenda as part of a pack of materials campaigning on homosexual issues and the "hidden gay agenda". I bet this is when my copy got lost.
Just who can forget this?

The similar phrase "homosexual agenda" appears in many forums from political commentary to talk radio, and even once in 2003 by the U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who wrote in his dissent in the landmark case Lawrence v. Texas that the "law-profession culture... has largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda, by which I mean the agenda promoted by some homosexual activists directed at eliminating the moral opprobrium that has traditionally attached to homosexual conduct.

I had no idea that my copy could have made it all the way the Supreme Court. 
However our friends make this claim:

Groups such as the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), an American non-profit organization, deny the existence of any secret agenda. They state that their major goal is to end discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodations and to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons. These groups describe the term as a "rhetorical invention of anti-gay extremists seeking to create a climate of fear by portraying the pursuit of civil rights for LGBT people as sinister". Some members of the LGBT community consider their political goals to be too heterogeneous to be grouped together into one single agenda.

So I make this plea can someone whom might have an extra copy send it to me, via email in word or pdf format. I would appreciate very much..
By the way does anyone know where I can get my Gay ID Card, It would have seem that I lost that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...