Monday, September 15, 2008

'We're married, we just don't have sex'

this one is via OMG Blog, link to the story here.

Despite not being physically attracted to other people, Paul Cox, 24, explains how he and his wife found love and happiness as an asexual couple

People wonder why asexuals bother to get together, but Amanda and I have been happily married for nine months now and we're both still virgins. Some people even think asexuality doesn't exist. It's so underrepresented, I can understand why people are skeptical. I was too, even though I was perfectly used to thinking of myself in this way. For years I just thought I was the only person in the world who felt like this.

I don't for a damn mintue believe this bullshit, Virgins my ass. You expect for me to believe these two have never had a orgams. In my mind if  you have every had one then you are not a virgin at all. In her case it can be proven if she has every had intercourse by a simply exam, for the male if he has every ejaculated then he isn't really a virgin now is he. Sorry I just don't buy it. A young man in his prime not wanting to have sex, and if this is true then I bet he has some type of sexual dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...