Monday, November 17, 2008

I wonder?

I live in Rocky Mount, NC, this pass Saturday the 15th I attend the National Prop8 protest in Greenville, NC. The event first off could have been better organize,first it was to be held at the courthouse, somewhere along the line it was move to City Hall.

There were between 32 and 40 people at this event. Very small turn out.

But I have to wonder who the turn out be the same if it was held in Rocky Mount? I have to wonder about this.

The Raleigh event had close if not more then 1400 people, from the community.

Rocky Mount which I have been told and from what I have seen has a large LGBT community. Rocky Mount was once in the Damron guide, sadly its no longer listed. So where is the Rocky Mount LGBT community?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...