Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nicole Kidman to play transsexual in period drama

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Nicole Kidman as the world's first post-op transsexual, married to Charlize Theron? You betcha.

The Australian actress will star in and produce "The Danish Girl," based on the true story of Danish artists Einar and Greta Wegener. Their marriage took a sharp left turn after Einar (Kidman) stood in for a female model that Greta (Theron) was set to paint.
Now nice, I guess they could find a true post-op transsexual to play the roll. I know one that comes to my mind, and I bet she would be just a good and Kidman. However we know it all the money and Names in Holly f-ing wood.

Nice any str8 playing one of our rolls.

Hollywood is our real enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...