Monday, November 24, 2008

When in the Hell did we add Q to the list...

When did we find it necessary to add Q to LGBT?
L=Lesbian
G=Gay
B=Bisexual
T=Transgender/transsexual
Q=is now for questioning.. what is the deal here.

so I guess in a few years will add F

F=Friendly

Please can can't even agree to call ourselves LGBT or GLBT, I guess it depends on who is speaking at the time or what group we will want to talk about. I have notice we are never BTGL or TBGL or BGLT and so on.

Now we are adding Questioning, I feel questioning is the same as Bi so what is next?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...