Monday, November 10, 2008

Mr Gay 2009 Delegate America North 1

Country: America, North 1
Name: Darren Bruce
Age: 25
Statement:

As Mr. Gay Canada I will be a strong role model both nationally and internationally for homosexuals, bisexuals, and transsexuals who are having difficulty defining and expressing their sexuality. Furthermore, I will promote safe sex, educate to stop homophobia, and push for equality and human rights.

 I was going to link this post to the Mr Gay Canada page but it would seem they have delete all the info about it from the site. However I do have this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...