Friday, November 28, 2008

My great-nephew first Thanksgiving

this is my great nephew, only 6 months old and already on the computer. Well, not really I just thought it was a great shot to take.

This was his first Thanksgiving, and soon his first Christmas.

Since there our family has got smaller over the last few years. All that is left is My Sister and her two kids, one whom is the mother of this little package of joy, My self, and my son, whom I don't get to see, and haven't seen over the last four years,

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving with thier families..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...