Saturday, November 22, 2008

Things to know

I must said that I'm not a typical Fag, While watching Love!Valour!Compassion. Very great movie by the way. I made the mistake of saying who the hell was Barbara Cook and
Gertrude Lawrence. The look I got from my better half was I can't believe you just said that.

Well excuse the hell out of me, I didn't know a member of the LGBT community there was a list of people whom I must know about. Where is this crap written at. Is there a book on the subject. I guess there a list of fashion designers as well. I'm sorry I just don't think I need to know every actor/actress from the turn of the century to now.

So is there this unwritten rule that I must know everyone that has ever been in the theater?

Please I have enough trouble remembering those I went to school with....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...