Saturday, November 22, 2008

A return to High School...

What do you member the Most from your High School Days.....

There are a lot of good memories for me.

Most of the time it was the usual hell,, Even in the late 80's and very early 90's

Yes I was a normal type of guy who had many crushes on some of my fellow high schoolers. There is only one that I want the most of all, and I was never able to have.

At lunch time he sit three rows down and two to the left from where I sat everyday. We would stare at each other for awhile than act like we weren't. The most funny thing that we were once childhood friends.

There were many chances, that was never acted upon, missed opportunities that are un-recoverable. After I move from the area, I heard form some friends that he got married, but I also heard the rumors about him and his neighbor grand son, and the boy down the street who was in my class.

I can only dream and wish...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...