Friday, November 7, 2008

Two I would love to meet in Person


I hope that one of these days I can meet the following two men, Bruce Vilanch aka, Aunt Bruce, and Harvey Fierstein.

I use to buy the Advocate solely to read the Views of a Vilanch, his articles are something to remember.

Harvey who have us Torch  Song and the last short short in Common Ground. Both of they Great writers and over all great guys.

Bruce Vilanch (born November 24, 1948) is an American comedy writer who caught the public eye when he became a wisecracking regular on the revamped Hollywood Squares, with Whoopi Goldberg.

Harvey Forbes Fierstein (born June 6, 1952) is a Tony Award winning American actor, playwright, and screenwriter.

I can only hope to meet them soon.. Who knows I just might...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...