Friday, November 7, 2008

Another turn of the Century Home Torn down.



Another home gone. I wonder why? I took over hundred of photos of this home being torn down in Rocky Mount, It should be note that the house was at some point gutted, all the old pasture walls have been remove. I can only surmise that some had plans to restored and up date this home. I can also surmise that the owner couldn't meet the time table Rocky Mount House Authority, which in most class is 30 days.

This was the fifth or sixth house I know of torn down. I know the city claims these vacant home are safety hazards, Yet the city doesn't do anything about the three building downtown which is burn out that is still standing. They have been burn our for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...