Monday, November 3, 2008

Equality NC, Gala round two

As I type this post I'm still wanting on a response to an email that I sent to them last week, I can only guess my email was eating by the spam monster, not really I did get a response back just not the one that I was hoping for. Since I haven't got the response that I need, I still don't know if I'm going. Which in a way I want to go, so I can meet a few other blogger from NC, Since I know they will be at this event. I guess if I go or don't will be a last minute decision.

I was also looking for up go coming events in my area, sorry to say that in my area the LGBT doesn't appear to be important enough to warrant any special attention. It would seem that all the events are either in Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Durham. Not much is happening in Raleigh, which is odd since it does have a large LGBT community, even counting those in the close. I have been told by many that there also a large LGBT community in Rocky Mount as well, where I live. I have yet to see it..

However, I really do hope that this year Gala will be a great success. Even if I don't make this years Gala, I hope to make it in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...